A Message from the Fowler Recreation Commission
With the growing use of the fitness center, we would like to encourage and remind all the patrons of the facility about the structure and rules in place to maintain a safe and sound facility. Posted are the rules, which are provided to each person who has received a fob, allowing access to the facility. We would appreciate compliance of the stated rules and encourage all to continue working out and maintain an active lifestyle to achieve your new year’s fitness goals.
Additionally, if you are interested in joining the Fowler Recreation Commission Board, please contact any of the current board members:
Alex Granados 255-3465
Rhonda Milford 338-6253
Stacy Milford 338-3682
Michelle Garcia 646-6193
FOWLER WELLNESS CENTER RULES
1. Fowler Recreation Commission will not have memberships. The use of the Wellness Center will be free of charge. Contact a current Recreation Board Member to pay the deposit on a fob, then allow up to 48 hours after payment for the fob to be activated.
2. The fob will have a $20.00 deposit. When it is returned the deposit will be returned.
3. Loss of the fob will be $20.00 for replacement.
4. You must be 21 years of age to receive a fob.
5. Children under the age of 12 will not be permitted in the Wellness Center. Children, ages 12 thru 17 will be permitted with adult supervision.
6. The fob will be for family memberships only. Family members are defined as those residing in the same residence. It is highly recommended by the Fowler Recreation Commission that you DO NOT loan out your fob to anyone.
7. The fob is your responsibility, please use it respectfully. We do have record of who enters and when.
8. The Wellness Center DOES NOT HAVE PUBLIC RESTROOM FACILITIES.
9. All participants must enter and exit through the Northeast entrance.
10. All participants must wear clean shoes into the facility.
11. All participants must leave the premises clean and make sure lights and equipment are turned off.
12. All participants should also report any damage to the facility or equipment to the Fowler Recreation Commission immediately.
13. Fowler Recreation Commission is not responsible for items lost or stolen.
14. Fowler Recreation Commission may revoke fob privileges at any time and there is a zero tolerance level.
15. Fowler Recreation Commission has the right to change any of these rules and policies at any time.
16. All participants must turn off equipment, lights, TV and wipe down the equipment when they leave.
17. The hours of operation will be posted.